• Once you have found a product or product on our website that you desire, you will be able to receive a quote via the quote request button, per stock item.
• This can be found on the product page and as you work through the website selecting your required products a product basket will be created which can be submitted directly to Chairs and Tables SA.
• A staff member from Chairs and Tables SA will contact you directly by phone or e mail to discuss the order, time lines and your delivery requirements.
• The quote is valid for 14 days and is subject to stock availability.
• Prices cannot be guaranteed outside of this time period.
Stock Made To Order
• If you are selecting a specific non stock item which requires an independent production run for large quantities or a specific stock items, which includes non-standard fabric, production, time lines can vary and will be based on the factories productions run and schedules.
• Chairs and Tables SA will be directly involved but is not responsible for any production time lines delays, outside of its control
• Chairs and Tables SA will endeavour to meet the agreed time line for delivery.
• Details of your order should be checked by yourself and confirmed as correct when your order is placed, and signed by you (We do not hold ourselves responsible for any incorrect orders placed.)
• Chairs and Tables SA operates on a pre-payment system which allows us to offer competitive pricing.
• Stock items ordered requires full payment up front.
• In the case of large orders (R50, 000 plus) Chairs and Tables SA will require a 50% deposit prior to production run as well as stock reservation.
• Chairs and Tables SA cannot guarantee a competitive price in this case as pre-payment on large productions runs is required by the factories and or suppliers.
• The full balance is due prior to delivery or collection
• Date of full payment may affect factory production times and the time lines which are quoted by Chairs and Tables SA.
• All delivery charges, including postage, must be paid in full at the time of payment made for the order
• If you accept the quotation from Chairs and Tables SA the recommended method of payment is by EFT, directly into our bank account.
• All payments including all EFT need to reflect in the bank account of Chairs and Tables SA before any order is released for delivery or collection.
• Chairs and Tables SA does not accept cash payments however cash can be deposited directly into our account.
• For urgent orders that are paid via EFT please use the “pay and clear” service offered by most banks. This ensures that the payment is processed immediately in real time.
• The bank charges are for your account.
• For urgent orders, payment can be made against the quotation document and we will send you your invoice after payment.
Acceptance Of Order
• Your order becomes binding as soon as we have accepted it. Once your order has been accepted we reserve the right to cancel an order in circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control.
• Delivery charges will be quoted to you when or soon after we receive your order. No deliveries are free.
• We cannot guarantee delivery to all locations.
• Delivery charges are payable in full along with any order deposit at the time of placing your order, and are per delivery.
• Split orders which require multiple deliveries are for your account ( per each delivery)
• Deliveries requiring special arrangements can be made but will be at additional cost to you.
• Please talk to Chairs and Tables SA on the costs of delivery which vary depending on the distance, region, and size of load and location of the factory or supplier. • You may collect your own stock from the factory, however these arrangements need to be made via Chairs and Tables SA.
• The factory will not release any products unless they have signed confirmation from Chairs and Tables SA directors.
• Should you personally or your selected courier or delivery service as arranged by you, collect your stock from the factory, Chairs and Tables SA requires a full name, signature of the person collecting the stock.
• The signature confirms that the goods where received in good condition.
• In the case of any product which has multiple elements once signed for it is agreed that all items have been received by the person you have elected to collect your goods.
• Chairs and Tables SA will not be held responsible for any goods, damaged, missing elements, late deliveries that may occur with any parties collecting on your behalf.
• Specific delivery times cannot be made or agreed to at the time of order. Morning or afternoon can be arranged.
• We do not offer storage facilities.
• An adult must be available to sign and acknowledge receipt of the product, and that it is in a satisfactory condition.
Cancellations & Returns
• We reserve the right to cancel an order.
• Chairs and Tables SA does not accept cancellations once the stock has been paid for or delivered due to the fact that the factory production time has been booked and product paid for.
• Every effort is made to ensure the information provided is correct. Chairs and Tables SA cannot be held responsible for any form of misprint or defect
Colour Descriptions & Unique Features
• While every effort is made to ensure that the product you buy, corresponds as closely to the sample shown on the web site, there might be chance that they are not identical.
• We regret that no responsibility can be accepted for colour variations SHADES AND COLOURS OF STANDARD VIRGIN PLASTICS
• The standard colours of virgin plastic products is guaranteed per production run. Non-standard colours of virgin plastic products cannot be guaranteed unless on the same factory production line.
• Non-standard colours of virgin plastic products cannot be guaranteed unless on the same factory production line.
Colours Of Recycled Plastic
• Re cycled plastic products are generally only manufactured in Black.
• If you request are cycled product in any other colour we cannot guarantee the colour consistency for each individual unit purchased
• Re cycled products may vary from one batch to another.
• In the unlikely event of a defective product, please contact Chairs and Tables SA within 48 hours of receiving the product.
• Please discontinue the use of this product if you have identified a problem.
• Defective products will be returned to the supplier and the replacement thereof will be at the discretion of the supplier or factory
• Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights in the unlikely event that the goods are defective.
• Chairs and Tables SA will ensure exchange of like for like product.
• The returning of the product is not the responsibility of Chairs and Tables SA and any costs incurred is for your account.
• Chairs and Tables SA is not responsible for any products that is subjected to customers abuse or the incorrect use of product outside of the manufactures recommendations
Changes In Orders
• Should need to amend an order Chairs And Tables SA will assist in the process however lead times and price may be affected.
• Products made to order cannot be cancelled or returned unless defective.
• Should you delay payment for any reason Chairs and Tables SA cannot guarantee dates or delivery of your order
• Namely cost and design of logo, cost of logo set up, cost of logo printing, cost of transport of items to and from all outside contractors.
• You will be required to sign off all artwork and pantone colours of your logo.
• This signature will confirm that all information provided is correct and Chairs and Tables SA takes no responsibility for incorrect printing in any form or manner.
• The costing varies dependant on how many colours your logo requires
• Chairs and Tables SA is not responsible for any defects of the logo on the products.
• ‘Made to customer specification – product altered or made to your specifications.
• ‘Product’- goods, sold by Chairs and Tables SA
• ‘You’ – means one of our customers
• ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’ – means Chairs and Tables SA
Dear customer, the website is fully operational while we add new products. If you do not see the item you are looking for, please contact 078-441-6942 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.